Posted: February 1, 2013 at 8:32 pm
Quick heads-up, Baconit the Reddit reader for Nokia Lumia WP8 smartphones is updated to v2.6.4. The latest version brings internal web browser, more features, fixes and improvements to the client.
Reddit is the web’s best source for news, events, politics, technology, gamming, humor, and much more. With Baconit, the user is able to easily and quickly browse all of the information on reddit with a quick, clean, and beautiful metro inspired interface.Changelog v2.6.4:
- General UI tweaking
- Added internal web browser
- Fixed battery drain issue
- Webpages can be optimized in flip view, there are options to optimize all by default or enable / disable optimized version per web domain.
- Smart bar now shows user search results
- Added new comment collapse animations and behavior
- Added ability to change sort of top and new subreddit lists
- Added ability to change sort of comments
- CAPTCHA support for submitting links and messages.
- Added auto complete to text boxes in the group subreddit manager
- Comments can be resubmitted if they fail to post
- View Context actually works now!!
- Renabled pulling self-text down to make it full screen!
- Added improved GZIP to save more data
- Fixed bug were .gifs were displayed as static images
- Re-enabled pinning of groups
- Fixed a number of background updater bugs that made the wallpapers not update correctly.
- Backend updates
- Fixed splash screen size
- Greatly increased speed and time of up voting and down voting
- Removed Web View from the app
- Fixed cake day bug
- Fixed some endless scrolling bugs
- Fixed problem with pages not refreshing after being not naved to for a long time
- Fixed sub / unsub problems and improved the experience
- Fixed pinning of the front page when other subs were pinned
- Fixed lock screen image scaling on some devices
- Fixed crash in the updater that caused background updating to stop
Baconit for Nokia Lumia (Free)