Posted: February 19, 2013 at 7:10 pm
NatWest UK bank has released their mobile banking app for Nokia Lumia smartphones over Windows Phone Store. The app allows users to monitor accounts, perform transactions, find cash machine or branch locations, Pay bills and more.
- View your transaction history for most of your accounts, search for historical transactions on your current accounts and savings accounts
- Get Cash from NatWest, RBS or Tesco cash machines without a debit card
- Send money to NatWest Mobile Banking customers that use this app – all you need is their mobile number
- Pay bills or people – just set up and make your first payment in Online Banking beforehand
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Find your nearest cash machine or local branch
- Top up your pay as you go mobile phone and up to four others (service not available on the 3 network).