Posted: January 17, 2013 at 6:06 pm
Nokia today launched a new affordable Series 40 dual-SIM feature phone Nokia 114 in India for Rs 2,549.
Nokia 114 share same core specs and design with recently lunched Nokia 109 feature phone. Both have identical 65K color screens with resolution of 128 x 160px with a 1.8-inch diagonals. The 114 however, adds the extra Dual SIM functionality plus a handful of other extras features.
- System: GSM 900/1800 GSM 850/1900
- VGA camera
- User Interface: Series 40
- Dimensions: 110 x 46 x 14.8mm
- Weight: 80g (including battery)
- Display: 1.8-inch TFT; 128 x 160 pixels
- Memory card: up to 32GB microSD
- Connectivity: GPRS/EDGE
- 2.0mm Charger Connector
- 3.5mm AV connector
- Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR
- FM Radio with recording
- 1020 mAh battery with up to 10.5 hours talk time, up to 27 music playback and up to 637 Hrs standby
The Nokia 114 will be available in three color: Black, Cyan and Dark Purple for just Rs.2549.
Product Page: http://www.nokia.com/in-en/products/phone/nokia-114/