Nokia Asha 201 / Asha 200 firmware updated to version 11.81, There previous software version was v11.64. The latest firmware brings improvements to the display brightness, correction for the Russian time zone and more, along with performance and usability improvements.
To get this software through your device, type in *#0000# on the home screen or go to Device Manager. Select Options > Check for updates and follow the on-screen prompts. Alternatively this software release is also available through Nokia Suite. We recommend you to backup all your personal data before updating the firmware.
Changelog for Asha 201 / 200 v11.81 :
- Fix for showing the name of the caller
- Correction for the Russian time zone
- Improvements to the display brightness
- A warning is now given when the volume is too loud
- Performance and usability improvements
Note: The availability of software updates are region specific, if you don’t have it already it should be available soon.
[Thanks to @JuhaOJaakkola for the Tip]