Posted: January 10, 2013 at 10:00 am
Nokia Asha 305 firmware updated to version 5.92, its previous software version was v3.60. The latest firmware brings general performance & usability improvements to the device, checkout the full changelog after break.
To get this software through your device, type in *#0000# on the home screen or go to Device Manager. Select Options > Check for updates and follow the on-screen prompts. Alternatively this software release is also available through Nokia Suite. We recommend you to backup all your personal data before updating the firmware.
A new software update for the Asha 305 (RM-766) has been released: version 5.92 . The update should already be available to most customers via Nokia Suite or FOTA.
Key changes compared to the previous 3.60 SW version:
- Improvements to the screen brightness and performance of the touch screen;
- Improved memory management device;
- Supports Streaming Video added;
- A warning when the volume is too loud is shown;
- Correction to Taipei time zone;
- Improved overall performance and usability of the device.
Note: The availability of software updates are region specific, if you don’t have it already it should be available soon.
[Thanks to @JuhaOJaakkola]