Posted: January 23, 2013 at 10:27 pm
Nokia Asha 306 firmware updated to version 5.93, its previous software version was 3.81. The latest firmware brings performance, usability and stability improvements to the phone, check out the full changelog after break.
“Heads up” for the recently published Asha 306 (RM-767 / RM-768) SW update. This is a major release, with a lot of fixes and improvement included, but it is currently mostly only available to Middle East, Africa, South East Asia & Pacific regions (including India).You can find the update instructions for your phone from here.
Key changes compared to previous 3.63/3.81 SW versions:
- Phone software stability improvements
- Improved display brightness and touch screen performance
- Improved phone memory handing
- Correction for the Taipei time zone
- General performance and usability improvements
Note: The availability of software updates are region specific, if you don’t have it already it should be available soon.
[Thanks to @JuhaOJaakkola]