Posted: December 28, 2012 at 11:03 pm
Check out this super cool new concept gaming phone design “Nokia Lumia Play” developed by Antonio Celestino. The Nokia Lumia PLAY is a concept smartphone focused on gaming, the device features dedicated sliding game pads for improved mobile gaming experience. Check out the images after break.
The device features extremely powerful hardware capable of delivering stunning graphics. The phone is powered by Microsoft´s XBOX technology, and it’s also possible to use your phone as a gamepad with XBOX 360 console.
Click on the image to enlarge!
- Operating System Windows Phone 8
- Quad core CPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- Display high definition, 1136×640 resolution, ClearBlack, Gorilla Glass
- Available in five different colors
- Front camera 5 megapixel
- 10 MP Full-HD camera
- 32 memory expandable with microSD up to 64GB
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi
So, What do you guys think – Hot or Not?