Posted: January 22, 2013 at 9:56 pm
“Opera Mini” the popular web browser for Symbian smartphones is updated to v7.1. The update brings various download handling improvements, stability and bug fixes to the client, check out the full changelog after break.
“The Opera Mini browser is a turbo-charged web browser for mobile devices. The Opera Mini browser uses Opera’s servers to compress Web pages so they load faster. You also save money on data charges since Opera Mini uses a fraction of the data of other browsers.
Opera Mini has a new interface that gives your device a sleek, modern appearance. You can also share web content from Opera Mini on social networks.”
- Possibility to rename files before download
- Non-finished downloads are now preserved upon browser exit and can be resumed in the next browser session
- Support for resuming of a failed download
- Target folder is now saved for each type of download (e.g. music, images or video)
- Added warning dialog if download with the same filename already exists
- Various improvements and bug fixes for Speed Dial and Smart Page
- Localization updates
- Connection stability improvements
- Other bug- and stability fixes