“Rhapsody” the popular music subscription service app for Nokia Lumia smartphones is updated to v3.0. The latest version brings support for new Windows Phone 8 Lumia devices, offline playback and couple of improvements to client.
Tap into millions of songs on your Windows Phone. Play HQ (High Quality) music wherever you wander. Find the music you love and discover new favorites. Think of a song and play it instantly from our catalog of millions. Try it now for free! Install the app and click the link to start your free trial. Already a member? Just install the app, sign in, and start listening.
Rhapsody is your new music collection. With the Rhapsody app for Windows Phone you can:
- New! Listen to downloaded playlists, albums and songs without a connection.
- New! Do more with My Music
- View your music library
- Save artists, albums and tracks to My Music
- Access My Music from any Rhapsody-supported device
- Be the first to hear new releases from your favorite artists.
- Explore any genre in depth with stations, new releases and top tracks.
- See what’s popular on Rhapsody.
- Relax with Rhapsody radio. Pick from artist, genre, or theme-based stations. No ads!
- Build playlists on Rhapsody.com and they will automatically appear on your Windows Phone.
What’s new in v126.96.36.199:
- Offline playback of downloaded tracks, albums, and playlists
- Support for My Music, including the ability to add or remove tracks, albums, and artist—plus check out other people’s libraries.
- Add and remove stations from My Stations
- Add and remove playlists from My Playlists
- See your listening history
- Improvements to audio playback, album art, and search
Rhapsody for Nokia Lumia